The Cleanest Integras. **Don't post YOUR car**

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
lol well then go out and keep taking new pics of the teg cause i miss mines and like to look at pictures they make me happy in the mean time

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
teggyls said:
lol well then go out and keep taking new pics of the teg cause i miss mines and like to look at pictures they make me happy in the mean time
dude.....ill do it for you....im supposed to take pics with kevin saturday............btw....woot for 3000 posts!!!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
teg9five said:
bronze wheels arent JDM. pink and lime green wheels are :thumbs up lol
its a local joke.......this guy told robbie that he couldnt have broze wheels on his srt because there "jdm"

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
8urcivic said:
its a local joke.......this guy told robbie that he couldnt have broze wheels on his srt because there "jdm"

Broze? Damn so i gotta rock some pink wheels to be jdm again?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
8urcivic said:
dude.....ill do it for you....im supposed to take pics with kevin saturday............btw....woot for 3000 posts!!!
haha damn i didnt even notice i hit 3000 but yay for me lol if i never took my lil vacation from here id prolly be up in the 5000's now lol

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
nautica_t said:
lol are you sure, the fenders aren't even lined up properly. lines don't even flow and so much gap..
haha i'll just say its the angle of the camera and i wouldnt mind it much its not like its that hard to re align everything so ya still the integra of my dreams haha