New Member! My 95 Paradise GSR

'95Paradeyes

Hello CI just making an introduction to the community. Looking forward to many good rides in my new to me GSR. I just picked up a 1995 GSR with about 140k+ miles on it in great shape for about 3600 and some change. Its a one owner no accident stock vehicle that rides out as it should. Since purchasing her I've done some preventive maintenance. I got the transmission overhauled and flywheel resurfaced just recently and replaced the axles and axle boots. The car rides great thanks to a brand new set of Bridgestone Potenzas. All the goodies work, but it does have a few common things that need attention when I can find the time (hatch leak, cup holder stuck, etc etc) All in all its been a great car so far and I will have much more to come. Advice and criticism in moderation is always welcomed. Here are the pics

The interior is stock GSR cloth and is clean as the outside is. Big things in mind.

Thats it for now, I'll update as more stuff gets done. I am local ATL so anyone nearby hit me up and we can grab a brew! O and one last thing my cars pipe right before the cat has rattled at around 3500 rpm since the day I bought the car. I checked and pulled every last shield only to find out acura put a pipe inside of a pipe and bingo rattle. So here is what just came in the mail to solve that problem!

Have a great night!

Regards
Vince

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:welcome:

Really diggin' it bro! Nice and clean with 5's :D:D:D

'95Paradeyes

Keepin the fat fives no doubt! I would love to do a nice drop and lip but living in ATL and the bump I have to go over coming out of my condo parking is nasty. so maybe a conservative drop and lip, done right. Maybe 1in to 1/2 in? Glad to hear the header worked for someone else too, the rattle is embarrassing. All exterior will be OEM so no worries there. Next is to get some new rotors and pads, maybe a tint? Who knows lol I really have a blank slate to work with

Vince

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
looks to be a great start. That header will really set off the bay. Interior is great, too. You got a great car to work with. Looks like little, if any cosmetic work is going to be needed on this car. So, you can just get right to the upgrading. I'll definitely be watching this car :)

'95Paradeyes

NEW TINT

Gotta keep it fresh for this GA summer ahead of me lol! More pictures to come along with the header install and oil pan gasket replacement.

Vince ('95Paradeyes)