00 GSR 100% Stock 91k miles

00DC2TW

did you just get this? just take the pix?
I got this two weeks ago, the pics have the wrong dates on them because every time you take the batteries out of the camera you have to reset the date... This car was 100% bone stock 2 weeks ago with 91k miles, only mod so far is the JDM ITR valve cover and oil cap

JasperDA9

looks great. I swear no one on the internet knows where to put the valve cover ground. Its always wrong! oh well. I agree with everyone else, full coilovers and call it a day

speedin

The Transporter
You got a great deal.

thanks, Im tempted to leave it 100% stock
You really should. Honestly modding this car would be a shame. There are ton of modded tegs, to find a totally virgin GSR is insane. Thats more rare than a virgin Type-R, because people knew what the Type-R was when it came out and many have been preserved. But a virgin 00 GSR in mint condition will be worth a ton one day.

00DC2TW

looks great. I swear no one on the internet knows where to put the valve cover ground. Its always wrong! oh well. I agree with everyone else, full coilovers and call it a day
I put it there because The other part was powdercoated from the factory, I didnt want to mess with scratching off the coating on my brand new JDM ITR valve cover, I know where its supposed to go but where I put it was already bare metal.

00DC2TW

friend took this pic in the rocky mountains on a road trip to sell his 93 si hatch...
Taken with an iphone at 70 mph