00 GSR 100% Stock 91k miles

Alvi84

Loving every part of this. I like the hood. My fav is a white teg with carbon fiber hood. And X100 on keepin the motor stock and enjoy the beauty of her. Maybe the ITR lip kit but nothing major.

NebulousGSR

I only got the hood because, Im getting the hood resprayed because it had rock chips, just didnt want to be out of a car until it got resprayed...
Oh no... I think respray was a mistake.

00DC2TW

Oh no... I think respray was a mistake.
It's either that or have rusty rock chips on the front of the hood(the guy before me would get rock chips and just leave them, instead of sealing/using touch up paint), I'd rather have the hood resprayed to match...

Cman46290

amazing car. i liek the oem hood better obviously... but this thing is TITS... keep it clean and simple~

01FTW

Damn i know its already been said, but if you really only paid 5k for that you got a fucking deal...

00DC2TW

sell me the cf hood.

;)
The hood is seibon and its brand new, Im keeping the hood, and I still have my oem Hood in a box wrapped in bubble wrap, until I can get it repainted because of rock chips from highway travel... Ill be keeping the hood for a while I kind of like it, And I like the fact I have the OEM one in the garage still along with the full set of OEM shocks/springs thats never been taken apart, and the OEM GSR valve cover...

DeathStyle

Sick Find...I Just recently bought my car also...99 Gsr with 59k miles. Same color as yours 100% stock...Just put a deck in it...this week planned 2 get an intake and a full tune/service done. But right on. Nice Ride. Do u still have the stock valve cover? Im looking for 1 thats not peeling or chipped? Any Chance for sale?/

Last edited: