The Honda Family Begins

00GSRfullbuild

I started out with the 04 EP brand new bone stock from honda. Traded my bike for the GSR, and so one thing led to another, pretty much have taken a serious liking to honda, and the story has begun. This is where i am at so far with the hatch. A HFP lip kit, stock motor, lowering springs, nothing major

This is what the integra was like when i first got it. Now the motor has been ripped out and is being built for turbo. Ill get some recent shots of the project, but the car is still kinda taken apart at the moment till the motor comes back, which is a b18c5

Sorry i dont have better photos, but its a stock GSR with steelies, lol nothing really to show. But ill put my current status photos up soon. Thanks for checkin it all out

Last edited:

DC_Five_Earl

I started out with the 04 EP brand new bone stock from honda. Traded my bike for the GSR, and so one thing led to another, pretty much have taken a serious liking to honda, and the story has begun. This is where i am at so far with the hatch. A HFP lip kit, stock motor, lowering springs, nothing major

This is what the integra was like when i first got it. Now the motor has been ripped out and is being built for turbo. Ill get some recent shots of the project, but the car is still kinda taken apart at the moment till the motor comes back, which is a b18c5

Sorry i dont have better photos, but its a stock GSR with steelies, lol nothing really to show. But ill put my current status photos up soon. Thanks for checkin it all out
Clean EP3:thumbs up

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
front add on makes the bumper look puffy. i wonder what it looks like molded? :what:

nice group tho :thumbs up

00GSRfullbuild

front add on makes the bumper look puffy. i wonder what it looks like molded? :what:

nice group tho :thumbs up
Yea honestly it was the only dislike i had. But they are so rare and mine came painted from honda so i just had to grab them. I was thinking maybe one day trying to see what a body shop could do about it but i have motor work thats priorty one for the EP.

Thanks for all the comments guys, i am trying to pretty much have fast clean hondas. They are both paid for so kinda has become a project/ a passion. Gotta love tha honda's lol.

00GSRfullbuild

Looking clean, where in MD you at?
Frederick Hagerstown area man. Sadly neither of the cars are running right now because of the motor build on the GSR and the hatch motor stopped running, its getting looked at this weekend, i couldnt figure it out.

00GSRfullbuild

Progress photos of the integra. I have everything, except the motor back lol. Which hopefully like i said is any week...

Powerslot front and rear rotors, cross drilled. Just skunk2 sleeves on stock shocks right now but i am picking up some Apexi N1 coilovers fairly soon.

Sorry for the bad pic, cant move the car so i got the best i could. +10 offset Drag sumthings lol. W.e. mock the work equip 3's i think they are. Had to obviously roll the fenders a little. When i get it running i am getting it alined and all that, so i am having the camber brought in, stick out about a 1/4 inch so not bad.

SRS Type R wheel and a few other dash goodies

Interior came clean, havnt decided what i want to do for seats yet. Thinking harnass's though.

Not much to see but edlebrock fuel rail aeromotive fuel regulator, mishimoto 3 core half size with stock GSR fan mounted. A little bit of a mess without the motor in

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Frederick Hagerstown area man. Sadly neither of the cars are running right now because of the motor build on the GSR and the hatch motor stopped running, its getting looked at this weekend, i couldnt figure it out.
Okay, I grew up a HoCo boy, towson now. My GSR is sitting stock until I finish paying her off and accumulate a bit of cash.

00GSRfullbuild

Okay, I grew up a HoCo boy, towson now. My GSR is sitting stock until I finish paying her off and accumulate a bit of cash.
O ok sweet, i assume your at school? I got a freind going to towson lol. And yes you need to do a little more than "accumulate a bite of cash" trust me lol, one things leads to another and then you realize what has actually been spent lol. So deff make sure you got the money before you start messin.

How many miles you got? Its a 99 right?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
O ok sweet, i assume your at school? I got a freind going to towson lol. And yes you need to do a little more than "accumulate a bite of cash" trust me lol, one things leads to another and then you realize what has actually been spent lol. So deff make sure you got the money before you start messin.

How many miles you got? Its a 99 right?
Yes, I am a finance major at TU, and trust me I know, I'm just trying to do small things now, then drop her, then start the motor build. 99 GSR, stock as anything, with 106k on her

00GSRfullbuild

Yea thats a good idea, if your trying to do another motor you should look into the k series, they are sweet. mines got 101k on the body.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm still debating what to do in regards to the motor, whichever route I go the motor will be machined/bored/built but I don't know if I want to use my gsr engine, or a k or something else. Hmm.