Finally pulled the trigger

#172CR

I finally pulled the trigger on getting a 3rd generation Integra. I looked for quite some time for the right "fit" for me. I landed on a 1996 LS.

So far impressions are good. I do need to do a timing belt/water pump replacement when I get some time one of these weekends. If anyone has any tips on some OEM alloy wheels please send me a PM. This is what i'm looking for:

As far as the new ride, it is going to be my Daily Driver. The s2000 is going to retire to garage duty for now :)

I'm having fun with the integra and look forward to an OEM front lip, and OEM spoiler (Or Type R):roll:

This forum looks great!

BeatBox

Real Good!
def some nice cars

i say go with some polished meshies :) or you can always make them flat black like mines

#172CR

Thanks for the compliments. Definitely both fun :)

The wheels were the only modification done to the car throughout its history.

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Are you on Club Civic as well? I swear I've seen your sig quote and picture before.

01FTW

A type R spoiler is OEM.

LS Meshies definitely are a good choice..I prefer those over the fag fives.

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
S2000 CR :drool:
That thing is as fun as it looks right?

I'd say leave it wingless, looks cleaner unless you get a Type R lip and lower it a couple inches
Welcome!

Also, i have those wheels (LS mesh). the clear coat is mildly worn but if i clean em up they look fine. Let me know.

#172CR

@jznsn2u No I'm not, just here and a CO on s2ki

@01FTW I realize a type R spoiler is OEM as well, I was just differentiating between the standard spoiler and Type R.

@DC4twokone It really is a blast. I had an 06 AP2 before the CR...The CR is a worthy upgrade :) You have a PM by the way

The wingless look has been suggested before. I'm not sure how I feel about it, I guess its time I spend some time in the photo gallery to check out different options. I really am a newb at most integra things still so bare with me while I research.

Those wheels might be plentiful where you guys are from on Craigslist but I've yet to come across any in the past few weeks here. Hopefully some will turn up.

Here a few more requested pics of the CR.