Finally pulled the trigger

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nice s2k doods!

i gotta agree with everyone else and say keep it wingless as well. thats what i did kinda. heres some motivation

#172CR

nice s2k doods!

i gotta agree with everyone else and say keep it wingless as well. thats what i did kinda. heres some motivation

Thanks for the pic, I just looked through your build thread. Nice path you took to get to your current status.

I'm still not sold on a wingless look, but I'll give it time to grow on me. I'm not in a hurry for most mods, except the wheels, would like to switch them out asap :p

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I sat in a CR at a show before and was just mesmerized by its looks/layout.

I'm still not sold on a wingless look, but I'll give it time to grow on me. I'm not in a hurry for most mods, except the wheels, would like to switch them out asap :p
The thing is, i actually really like the look of an ITR wing on 98-01 front ended integras. I feel that the lines of that front end with an ITR lip pair perfectly with the wing.

#172CR

Here's a little update...

OEM Honda emblems finally arrived from Japan...put them on :p

Also I re lined the door panels to an updated look...

Tomorrow the head liner gets done and....the start of changing the water pump/timing belt on my own! Yikes.

#172CR

Head liner is done;

After

The engine is currently apart, the car has 194000 miles on it, all original belts except timing belt. Even the water pump is original :( Needless to say, she's getting some much needed TLC inside and out :)

#172CR

Thanks a lot guys I appreciate it. I'd like to paint those black body panels trim pieces that run along the bottom sides of the car. Do any of you have advice on that?

You can see what I'm referring to here; in between the wheels, located under the door

Next up is getting rid of the chrome wheels that came on it, i think i'm going with a nice set of black wheels, keep it subtle and front Type R lip paint matched...

@guiltyxxspark, Thank you, I love my s2000. If you mean the suspension on the s2000, it is strictly function. KWv3 Coilover system. The CR already came with perfectly capable track suspension but I wanted to lower the stance and improve the cornering some.

Last edited: