Post your Integras. :)

dB8-

Hey guys and girls, what's up? I'd like to see some pics of your Integras, because, I'm an Integra Junky..8) I hope to post some of mine when I get it.. but for now.. I'm just looking.. Please post some pics so I can get some ideas.. :D

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
search "cleanest integras"

and then scan through ROTM winners, especially Mick Lvn's...omgeez

01FTW

Youre so fuggin young..

When I was 14 most people didnt even give a shit about hondas.. But that was like 16 years ago dude.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Alright man, thanks. :D I'm new to this site, and I'm a 14 year old JDM Junkie. XP
im a ukdm junkie:lol: when I was 14 i was looking at my grandpas integra telling myself one day I'll own one.

ukdm is the new jdm 8)

96GSRteg

Tyler
im a ukdm junkie:lol: when I was 14 i was looking at my grandpas integra telling myself one day I'll own one.)
this...*sniff sniff*...is just so beautiful.

sidenote, i had my heart set on tegs since i was 14 as well. I wasnt even gonna get one until the deal fell into my lap, and it was amazing. But really though, search though the member rides and check out some really nice rides.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Man when i was 13 i wanted a 1991 civic si, 18 bought/sold at 19 and now i have another, love my Tuna Can

Caligsrmxn

Jajaja i know how u feel, getting ideas at an earlie age. I remember when i was 13-14 i bought a muffler from my cousin who had it on his civic it sounded so sick that i wanted for my civoc one day even if its 2-3 years away jaja. I think we have all been there anyways here you go..

dB8-

>_< When I saw Slick's Teg I was like WTF is on your Lip? xD Then I saw what it was.. I LOVE IT! :D Hmmm, UKDM love? <3

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
I'm still too lazy to make my own thread in the member's rides section. Should really do that.

really like that last one.. taken in Niagara on the Lake, absolutely beautiful scenery in such a small town.
DSLR camera is on my wish list for this summer!