Closing "The Cleanest Integras" thread

Close "The Cleanest Integras." thread

• Total voters

JemmieN

not a girl lol
It sucks now.

I say remake the thread using the same rules but have somebody to monitor and clean the thread.

Vote yes if you agree with me.

Rules
1. No chatting -- this is not a chat thread, this thread is for pictures. We have a chat thread for a reason, it's located in the lounge. If you want to put some comments, add an image of a clean Integra!
2. Only post images of Integra's. These include first gens, through third gens including second.
3. Please keep images to a reasonable resolution. No extremely small (mypsace thumbnail images) or extremely large images (wallpapers). Use imageshack or photobucket for online image resizers.
4. Do not quote full images. Take the [ IMG ] out to make the URL a link.

I changed rule #2 to include RSXs and changed rule #1 so that people may put comments but they must have an image!

Last edited:

dlo253

What he said Hahaha. Nothing will change. Just like I made the new pic challenge. People still do what they want, no sense in starting all over for nuthn...

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
It's the internet what's the big deal. Chatter will happen no one reads original post just the title

built_ls

fix the title. come up with a more detailed title so people know not to post pics of their car.
edit: and take it out of "members ride" section.

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
The most that we can do is clean it up. Either way we will have to clean up any picture thread,.
Have you seen the size of that thread? HAHA, id clean up the last 10 pages thats about it. I mean we can start just deleting posts, but people are not going to like that. "What my car is clean, I just washed it!!!!11!1!" Its just a photo thread, does it have to be that serious?

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Have you seen the size of that thread? HAHA, id clean up the last 10 pages thats about it. I mean we can start just deleting posts, but people are not going to like that. "What my car is clean, I just washed it!!!!11!1!" Its just a photo thread, does it have to be that serious?
It's the Internet, it's all serious business :lol:

JemmieN

not a girl lol

gentlemen, that thread is the difference between people who drive stupid low cars and dumbasses.

btw i did not make that meme. the creator of it cannot spell

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
apperently it does

96GreenDB

I was looking at that thread yesterday and it made me kinda mad because the title of the thread is "clean integras". Well the only problem with that is EVERYONE WILL HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION on what clean is. You cant post comments like " that car is NOT clean" or badger someone over what their idea of clean is. Its pretty much an opinion thread and you cant judge people for having a different opinion on what a clean ride is. Some people like hella flush wheels and some like stock looking tegs, you cant expect EVERYONE to like the same style. And if the OP doesnt want members to post a pic of their own ride then so be it but some will believe that the hard work they put in to their car to try and have a similar ride makes it clean in their eyes as well which means they SHOULD be able to post a pic. Whoring their car out in the thread is a different story. Just my 2 cents.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I don't care, I like the pictures of integras so I like that thread regardless. Everyones opinion is different. So just keep it how it is, and flame the obviously unclean cars. Why make a big deal over nothing.