My 98 :)

98GS

Gonna be doing maintenance on her this summer. Plugs, wires and might replace my distributor. Might as well look over the joints and axles and might get around to replacing my oil pan gasket

98GS

Had to order it. Won't be here till tomorrow. And I won't have time to get it on till Wednesday

98GS

Well fun times. My belt was the original belt! Lasted 114k miles! So will be replacing all my belts, water pump, tensioner, having my valves adjusted, replacing cam seal, and spark plugs. As far as we can tell no valves got bent! I'm probably gonna replace fuel filter soon. Plan on doing brakes, rotors and oil pan gasket this summer. Sucks but hey it is a 98 and maintenance is pretty important!

98GS

Everything is done and no damage was done to engine! She's alive and purring! I got lucky!

osiris19

You're lucky you didn't break anything. The engine must've shut off just in time. Those tight clearances aren't very forgiving. Car looks clean though. Have always liked that darker green.

98GS

Thanks I love this color too. Someday I'd like to get it repainted same color. I'm glad I got to get some maintenance done. Feels good! Need to do my clutch and flywheel soon I'm thinking.

98GS

Just replaced my tail light gaskets on Saturday. Gave her a bath right after and so far no water leaks into trunk. Gonna check spare tire well again after a while and if all is good, sand the little bit of rust and seal it.

DB7ish

So that's what the color on my '98 is called. Cypress Green Pearl. Thanks. I just knew it wasn't Clover.