September '15 ROTM: Nick_C78

Victor91teg

Banned
Look up rich-tuned motorsports in auburn Wa. He does honda's only. He has a dyno tuner. All he does is build and runs tune Honda engines. Every time I go down there he's got insane mods there w 600+ hp and a dyno tuner to prove what the hp ratings are. It's super sweet having this guy near me :D anything I want done he can do it for really fast and it doesn't cost no 20k like this guys saying. He told
Me 8-12k for parts and labor everything including LSD trans. He had an integra DC there just like mine w the GS-R motor turbo. Seriously if you could ever get down there to see the vehicles he works on its cool
As shit. Things of beauty. Left hand or right hand drive he does it all. If you have any questions about it call him yourself :D 253-249-7270 he's building my motor out soon. Just upgrading to a ls-vetch on my b18a-1. Also folks
On the forum who have posted to my feeds seems
Like they don't know jack about Honda motors
And how
To mod them
Out the right way anyway. Just one post on how to build a vetch head.from b18-a1. It's to bad there's not more
People
Rich @ rich tuned on here to help
Folks. I posted a
Thread asking what type of header and exhaust i
Should get and thank god for rich cause nobody had a clue even at the local
Shops. Their best guess was as good as mine and it was wrong. Car needs to have a new
Computer and distributer and dyno tuned for it to run right after making mods

Last edited:

Ryan659

:lol: yup. Let's spend hundreds of dollars on a chipped ecu and tune for IHE.

A new distributor for a header and an exhaust. Rich sounds like he ripped you off if he sold you all that shit for basic basic mods.

94RS

No fucks given.
Look up rich-tuned motorsports in auburn Wa. He does honda's only. He has a dyno tuner. All he does is build and runs tune Honda engines. Every time I go down there he's got insane mods there w 600+ hp and a dyno tuner to prove what the hp ratings are. It's super sweet having this guy near me :D anything I want done he can do it for really fast and it doesn't cost no 20k like this guys saying. He told

Me 8-12k for parts and labor everything including LSD trans. He had an integra DC there just like mine w the GS-R motor turbo. Seriously if you could ever get down there to see the vehicles he works on its cool

As shit. Things of beauty. Left hand or right hand drive he does it all. If you have any questions about it call him yourself :D 253-249-7270 he's building my motor out soon. Just upgrading to a ls-vetch on my b18a-1. Also folks

On the forum who have posted to my feeds seems

Like they don't know jack about Honda motors

And how

To mod them

Out the right way anyway. Just one post on how to build a vetch head.from b18-a1. It's to bad there's not more

People

Rich @ rich tuned on here to help

Folks. I posted a

Thread asking what type of header and exhaust i

Should get and thank god for rich cause nobody had a clue even at the local

Shops. Their best guess was as good as mine and it was wrong. Car needs to have a new

Computer and distributer and dyno tuned for it to run right after making mods

Not only does this guy think ITR's came out in 1993, but that his piece of junk "ls-vetch" DA is the same thing as a turbo GSR....

vetch... Just let that sink in for a minute. Not only did he spell it completely wrong, he did it twice.

Ryan659

I will never understand why people try and make honda cars go fast in a straight line. Just sell the car and get a V8.

I can see it if you're like Daddybuilt and doing it yourself cause then that's just a goal.

But if you're paying someone to build your engine for you so you can get a fast quarter mile then yea, fucking stupid and a waste of time and money.

Autox and track is what these cars were engineered for.

Victor91teg

Banned
He's gonna charge you 8-12k for a LS vtec........ Oh boy. You're his new favorite customer
Ls-vtec is $1500 in parts and I forget how much labor is. The 8-12k was for GS-R motor and trans . He's got books down there that talk about why Honda horsepower became so good
W the release of the GS-R motor. And how easy it fits into all
Hondas and acuras

Victor91teg

Banned
I will never understand why people try and make honda cars go fast in a straight line. Just sell the car and get a V8.
In the magazine at rich tuned auto sports it says folks generally teenagers and twenties people who want to build
It them self can get huge performance for just a few grand. It talked about ecu swaps
And rewiring motors as something you can do or have someone else do and do the wrenching yourself . U don't need a v8 to have that power anymore. It's just nice when I go down to rich tuned there's all
Sorts of people
Doing al
These Hondas from every corner of the state they take it to him.
He our main guy in WA who
Started out doing this as a hobby and is now pro.
He's got some real
Beautiful cars in there sometimes

Victor91teg

Banned
What u guys fail to realize is u can get a Honda dirt cheap as long as it has fuel injection wiring it's worth building. That's what the mag said. Don't waste your time w models
That don't have FI wiring. I bought a 91 integra , white w black leather in mint condition 1.5 yrs ago w only 60k orig mi. I put a bad ass stereo in it and alarm and did the ecu swap intake header and exhaust and dyno tuned it. im not into racing but it's nice to go vroom vroom w a lotta boom boom

Ryan659

Absolutely ! And that's what the magazines preach :) and that's why Honda has so many subscribers :D

Hey man, if you want. I have a AEM SRI I can sell you for $600. It should add about 3hp for you. But be sure to tune it afterwards if you want to truly get 3hp