September '15 ROTM: Nick_C78

Victor91teg

Banned
Not only does this guy think ITR's came out in 1993, but that his piece of junk "ls-vetch" DA is the same thing as a turbo GSR....

vetch... Just let that sink in for a minute. Not only did he spell it completely wrong, he did it twice.
What I'm saying is you can put whatever u want in your car. U can build on the block you have or you can get a new one. As long as u have a car w fuel
Injection wiring the shell
Is just a shel you can build
Whatever you want. My car came w no vtec. 91 had b18-a1.

Victor91teg

Banned
Well after I added
The subs and 2 batteries and huge box in the trunk I needed more power. My motor
Only has 80k mi on it now It's only going to be a little investment to build the top end. The bottom ends great . It's nice to have stainless steel tanabe exhaust with new
Header and gets great gas mileage now that's it's been tuned. Really for this car it's nota race car so 200hp is fine w me. It's going to be fun getting the new paint and leathers re-done. iits nice to have toys and no rich didn't rip
Off. I brought him my car and he tuned it up nice. he has a tig Weser too and welded me a flex pipe to my cat. It's nice to know folks who have built everything out there and can do anything u want and/or tell u how. A lot of guys in there doing all sorts of cool cars. they have a block cleaner onsite and do rebuilds daily for all
Sorts of things. The owner has a Acura NSX all justiced. It's a hobby for him, making tons of horsepower :) if you reall want to look dumb open your mouth some more to impress everyone about how much u know about building street rods and race rods. I bet u wish your car could be touched by people
Like rich :D but your to broke and think everyone's a ripoff

Last edited:

Victor91teg

Banned
Whatever it gets id be happy with I bet it's close. It's got 146.3hp 137ft lbs torque as it is now. I can add turbo if I want more it's not a big deal. Just don't want to go nuts w out roll cage . It has no air bags. I'm a troller most of the time anyway lol I'd rather look classy and clean
Than have a race car w no track. It's a hobby to me :)

Ryan659

I bet if u called

Rich right now he's say your a moron. He could make it 400hp He showed me a black one. And it had a roll cage :D

:D turbo :D

No, we'd talk about how he's ripping you off with that 8-12k GSR motor price and laugh and share a beer.

94RS

No fucks given.
Whatever it gets id be happy with I bet it's close. It's got 146.3hp 137ft lbs torque as it is now. I can add turbo if I want more it's not a big deal. Just don't want to go nuts w out roll cage . It has no air bags. I'm a troller most of the time anyway lol I'd rather look classy and clean
Than have a race car w no track. It's a hobby to me :)

Victor91teg

Banned
Your LS doesn't have 146
Send me your email I'll send you a picture of my my car hooked up to the dyno and a pic of the final
Result :D and rich from
Rich tuned is inside my car w a
Laptop tuning it on the dyno.
Sure was fun too see and hear that happening. Red line the motor till the check engine light comes
On. He makes u sign a wavier saying that if yiur motor blows it's not his fault. People bring him their cars
Just to tune and do the motor work themselves . The dyno is awesome :)

Last edited:

Victor91teg

Banned
No, we'd talk about how he's ripping you off with that 8-12k GSR motor price and laugh and share a beer.
That's with turbo the block the head all the goods installed. How much can u get it installed for? I think the LSD tranny alone is 4.5k . What's a rip off is having cheap work done on your car that needs to be done twice.

Ryan659

4.5k for a type r transmission? Jesus, if you want a good deal on a transmission, I'll sell you my GSR trans for 2,000

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
600hp is too much for most tracks in CA. IF you were familiar with actual track cars and not drag cars, then you would know that NASA TT doesnt require a roll bar. And, since Nick does HFF, and thats run in normal HPDE conditions, a roll bar is more than fine.

Nick_C78

What the hell is going on in here? Why is the dude saying he hopes I dyno tuned it when the dyno graph is posted in the very first post? Also mentions race seats and roll cage...I have race seats, harnesses and a roll bar. I also use a a head an neck restrain system for added safety. Oh and I don't need 600 hp for circuit tracks. 233 is plenty and already more than I can utilize at my level.

Carry on with your silly notions. This isn't a drag car.