$2500 rebuilt engine?

R13

The other asshole
I would honestly like to see him have an engine built, turbo it to make like 300~hp, and blow that fucking trans all over the road though. :rolf:

oscar112709

Banned

This is an LSVTEC I'm building right now u will be able to see if u show up tomorrow
Tell ya girl I am the real deal. No bullshit, no games. If u show up u will see
This is a 4400 engine

94RS

No fucks given.
That's cute.
Isn't it nice that he found a picture of an engine on google? I mean, he was just saying that he still needs to buy an engine and then have it rebuilt. But apparently he's been building one this whole time.

He sure got us.

Noneed2Hate

gee whiz! That was a fast one you pulled on us. So are you really the mastermind behind that craigslist ad.?

oscar112709

Banned
See I was talking about a stock rebuild, if you want performance parts then you're going to get into a lot more money depending on what parts end up in the engine.

Quality machine work will cost you more as well.

But again, you can't put a lot of power on these automatic transmissions because they will just explode. They simply can't handle much more power than the stock power and even then their life is on a ticking clock simply because of how automatic transmissions as a whole are made, they're not stout like a manual is where the only thing you really have to worry about is synchros which will be fine if you're not hard on them.
My trainees getting fully rebuilt

R13

The other asshole
Yes but that doesn't change the fact that automatic transmissions are just weak you stubborn mother fucking jackass. :lol: