^.^Anything Goes Chat for Noobies!^.^

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
yeah people are gonna steal your integra but not touch your bmw...:roll:
who took a shit in your cereal today? :roll: are hondas not notorious for attracting thieves? that's why half the threads on these forums are: "MY CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT!" and the other half: "how do i make my car theft-proof???"

take a look at the top 25 stolen cars in the U.S.

TOP 25 MOST-STOLEN VEHICLES

The list is based on a comparison of loss claims to the total number of registered vehicles.

1. 2001 BMW M Roadster
2. 1998 Acura Integra
3. 2004 Mercury Marauder
4. 1999 Acura Integra
5. 1995 Acura Integra
6. 2002 Audi S4
7. 1996 Acura Integra
8. 1997 Acura Integra
9. 2001 Acura Ingegra
10. 2000 Jaguar XJR
11. 1994 Acura Integra
12. 2005 Suzuki Aerio
13. 2004 Suzuki Aerio
14. 1998 Land Rover Range Rover
15. 1998 Jaguar XJR
16. 2003 Mercury Marauder
17. 2000 Acura Integra
18. 2002 Cadillac Escalade
19. 2000 Audi A8
20. 2000 Audi S4
21. 1993 Mercedes-Benz 600
22. 1995 Land Rover Range Rover
23. 2005 Cadillac Escalade
24. 2000 Honda Civic
25. 2001 Audi S4

Source: CCC Information Services
see a trend?

no thanks.

G3GirL

i think that list is a little older. i've seen civics up near the top on some of the more recent ones.

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
the bottom of my foot itches but whenever i try to scratch it i get tickled. kinda makes me sad... it still itches.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
who took a shit in your cereal today? :roll: are hondas not notorious for attracting thieves? that's why half the threads on these forums are: "MY CAR WAS STOLEN LAST NIGHT!" and the other half: "how do i make my car theft-proof???"

take a look at the top 25 stolen cars in the U.S.

see a trend?

no thanks.
sorry i didnt mean to come across as an ass. i know hondas and acuras, especailly tegs are no-no- notorious for being stolen. however i think that if your in a neighborhood that its that likely your integra is going to get stolen, i have a feeling someone is atleast gonna mess with your bimmer. thats all im sayin

G3GirL

sorry i didnt mean to come across as an ass. i know hondas and acuras, especailly tegs are no-no- notorious for being stolen. however i think that if your in a neighborhood that its that likely your integra is going to get stolen, i have a feeling someone is atleast gonna mess with your bimmer. thats all im sayin
i'm pretty sure if someone was going to steal a car, they'd do it in neighborhoods other than theirs. petty theft maybe, but i doubt anyone is going to steal a car and pull it into their driveway two houses down. i don't know how it is where you live, but here, a lot of people from the south area come up to the newer areas to scope out cars. they come from all over the place actually. so it's not just about the neighborhood, it's where the thief happens to be at the time.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i'm pretty sure if someone was going to steal a car, they'd do it in neighborhoods other than theirs. petty theft maybe, but i doubt anyone is going to steal a car and pull it into their driveway two houses down. i don't know how it is where you live, but here, a lot of people from the south area come up to the newer areas to scope out cars. they come from all over the place actually. so it's not just about the neighborhood, it's where the thief happens to be at the time.
then what does it matter about the car? find out about all the theft in an area, thats your best bet. i think you can get that information from the police

G3GirL

i just got done with a surprise birthday party for one of my nephews. i'm exhausted.