answers please

Ksan

Will a T3 super 60 with a compressor of .48 a/r and a turbine wheel of .63 a/r spool nice with a stock LS motor at about 10lbs of boost? or is there ne thing else needed to be done to the motor for a better response.

Ksan

that is true. but will it be ok just to drive around for a bit before building the bottom end?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im not sure, but in my opinion i would build the bottom end first so you dont worry about destroying the bottom

patrick4588

Integra God
stock bottom ends can hold 275-300whp and be reliable for a few years if tuned properly. a straight t3 on 10psi will only put out about 240. as long as he gets it tuned, it will be perfectly safe.

Ksan

thanks patrick thats an answer i was really looking for. i do have a tune already for my 57 trim, so i should get retuned for this new turbo?

patrick4588

Integra God
why are you downgrading? you MOST DEFINITELY will need a retune if you are changing turbos. that t3 is much smaller than the t3/t4 57 trim you have now.

Ksan

no i have the 57 trim in my teg. im putting this in a 95 hatch si with a LS swap out of a 2000 LS integra. and i just wanted to swap the ecu to the hatch and drive it around. the motor also has 440cc RC injectors like my teg too.

Last edited:

GSROWNSU

one of my good friends had a teggy with a b18b1 in it and we threw the super 60 on it. Turbo spools up very fast even with a 2.25" exhaust on it with a 2.5" dp. The car made like 206 whp at 10psi something like that. It was a fun car. He sold it and then it got stolen from the guy who bought it...that's the last i heard of it :(

Winki

Undercover mod
Everybody needs to understand that tuning is where a lot of your power and reliablity is not PSI