motor swap info

26teg96

im new to this place. its sounding really cool. looking for a better responce, so ill give more info. i got a 96 integra with a b18. went to get a jdm same size. but then the guy told me that a b20 will fit and all the parts on my b18 would all line up on my b20. did some research and all told me that it would. but u never no. so i guess i jumpd the gun and got the b20 and am now finding out that the alt, PS, intake, distrobuter and brackets line up. the rain has kept me getting the exaust, AC and the motor out. so im pretty sure that stuff and the tranny will line up. if anybody has any do or donts they hav for me, or hav first hand info on this subject that would b great. also id like to no info on getting it smoged if infact does fit. the guy told me that the b20 came out of a wagon in japan. but over here it comes out of a CRV. the DMV referee said i cant change familys like that. but i talkd to a guy that did it that workd at an acura dealer. he didnt hav time to give me all the info thats required. Please help