99 GS, Running Log.

phatintegra

Banned
I had other important stuff that need to get done before I can get back onto the teg.

Around New Years. I should be able to purchase some JDM 81.25 ITR piston and rings.

I have a question for you all
I know I need to change out my rotors. Looking for stock size ITR rotors (F: 11.1" - R: 10.6 or 10.1") that are 100% drilled. I still want to use my stock ITR calipers and ITR wheels. What are my options are? Looking for Spoon Sport, Stoptech, Bremb, etc.

phatintegra

Banned
Another quick updates.

Picked up ITR axles driver/passenger side about few month ago. forgot to mention it.

JDM SIR-G and OEM TSX headlights are dropped off with HID Illusion for TSX retrofit Projectors in the JDM headlights and there painting the housing black. Decided to paint them black due to the chrome peeling due to the age of the headlights.

I have a pair complete MDX headlights for sale. Thought I was going to use the shrouds but find out it won't work with my JDM headlights and I also have (4) OEM ITR 81mm piston/rings, that I never got around installing it.

Once the headlights get done I be ordering a set of DDM DS2 HIDs.

I had (2) custom decal sticker that was design by me that is going on the (2) small side windows that is going to turn allot of heads :) . Thanks to a good friend Justin Good and owner of Redline Design for pulling it off. Not going to revel it after the car is up and running, don't want anyone to have the same design sticker as me in any where in the world. I will put a copy right on it.

As for the rotors, found out StopTech has a set of drilled/slotted so I may order those since I know I can reused my stock JDM ITR calipers and ITR wheels.

Last edited:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Nice car man! Looks clean! Do you have any recent pictures?

Sent from my phone

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Sorry, I took few years off from the build, due to serious medical issues. I been with my physical therapist for the last 2 years now, still recovering from injures. I did not forget about the build and I'm dying to finish it and get it back on the road.

I have some good friends that said they can finish it for me, once they get done with the Drift AE86 Corolla that is getting a full restoration. I'm hoping I can jump back on the Integra by winter of this year.

I don't have any recent pictures since it's been sitting under the car cover collecting dust and dirt for the last few years now.

The shop that did my JDM front end went down under. I'm now talking to a new body shop that will be doing some work on the Integra. They do nothing but high end exotic and true high dollar race cars. There work is amazing.

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Winter been here and I have not done anything to the teg just waiting for spring to arrive with warmer weather. It's hard to get back on since I have to (2) vehicles, wife and house that are more priority.

Here are some pics that I forget to post up

Black housing with TSX Projector

JDM Mugen-Power

Rear cargo carpet

B16 Head

phatintegra

Banned
Slowly going to start buying parts for the teg soon.

Still need to buy
NHRA approve trunk relocation enclosed battery box. (don't like the plastic).
Mugen-Power front rotors (I have the rear) from King Motorsports
Mugen-Power front and rear brake pads from King Motorsports
Neptune software with Demon 1 Data logger from Xenocron.
OEM Rod Bearings from Acura
ABS sensor for the rear right side from WorldPAC or Acura
HID Kit for D2S from DDM Tuning still debating 35W or 55W.

That's all I need to get the teg back together and drivable again. Then hopefully GPS tracker and Toda or Jenvy ITB's later.

Last edited:

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Shyiet, beautiful car man. Now that I seen chrome housing JDM headlights, I'd rather buy the gunmetal colored ones :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g