90integrascream

100% BRAND NEW HONDA RACING TURBO KIT

ALL HONDA B-SERIES DOHC ENGINES

FITS

USDM / JDM / EDM

B16 B18 B20 ENGINES ONLY

shows that at the middle.....????

mirrorimg

Kosal says no to buying it because it has a no name turbocharger.

If it were me, I would buy it to only use the piping, manifold, and intercooler.

I would buy a BOV, Wastegate, and turbocharger seperately.

Depending on how much boost you want to push, you may need to upgrade your rods, pistons, and sleeve the block. Get larger injectors, and a stronger fuel pump. I think the stock injectors can handle up to 350-400 HP though? Im not sure.

Last edited:

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Depending on how much boost you want to push, you may need to upgrade your rods, pistons, and sleeve the block. Get larger injectors, and a stronger fuel pump. I think the stock injectors can handle up to 350-400 HP though? Im not sure.
i knew it!!!!! some ass was bitching me out the other day on here tellin me you only sleeve your cylinders it if you warp your block hahah

no dont buy it, get a cheap ass piping set and mabey a intercooler but dont skimp on the turbocharger, bov, and especially wastegate

Last edited:

mirrorimg

I said sleeve the block because I said upgrade the pistons.

Aluminum pistons need aluminum sleeves (hence me saying sleeve the block)

You do not want aluminum pistons on your cast iron sleeves.

heykosal

Angkorian
Kosal says no to buying it because it has a no name turbocharger.

If it were me, I would buy it to only use the piping, manifold, and intercooler.

I would buy a BOV, Wastegate, and turbocharger seperately.

and a no-name manifold/DP, no-name intercooler, "Tial style" wastegate, "Greddy style" BOV..

just a shitty kit all around.

OP, save your pennies and buy quality parts, or else you'll be even more broke buying a bunch of shit you cheaped out on and now have to buy twice.
if those crappy eBay kits were any good, everyone would buy them.

90integrascream

and a no-name manifold/DP, no-name intercooler, "Tial style" wastegate, "Greddy style" BOV..

just a shitty kit all around.

OP, save your pennies and buy quality parts, or else you'll be even more broke buying a bunch of shit you cheaped out on and now have to buy twice.
if those crappy eBay kits were any good, everyone would buy them.
thanks, saved me 600, ill find something else to do with it

broken_scars

i have also looked at that kit. there is a kit on ebay with a turbonetics turbo for around 1500. look more at that. with that kit you will have problems with boost creep. no matter how many psi your pushing you should always upgrade the fuel pump and injectors. da injectors are 270cc.. a lot of the reason those kits dont work though is becaue people do not take the time to actually get a real tune...remember. your turbo is the center of the kit...but the tune makes it work together