Club Integra Cup (GT5)

ramblin_wreck08

Curves > Straights
weight to power ratio ftw man, weren't you in the silver teg? That red one was on my ass haha
:banana:

Yeah I need to do more tuning on my EK. I was really unprepared for that race. Lmao.
At least I got vacation from school until January 10. So in the mean time imma be playing GT5 the for the rest of the time. Lol.
x2. I don't go back till the 10th either. Gonna be playing a lot over the break. 8)

Last edited:

Prozon

Kris
Beatbox was that a camera making the results blurry or was that your TV being that blurry lol.
My camera can take really clear pictures of a television. :D

BeatBox

Real Good!
weight to power ratio ftw man, weren't you in the silver teg? That red one was on my ass haha
yeah, i was hoping me n the red teg would be neck to neck....

x2. I don't go back till the 10th either. Gonna be playing a lot over the break. 8)
lucky im off today 4 Day weekend FTW

Next week might not be FWD

I could have done a little more tuning, but my DC5 did ok.
man speedinWRC was fast as hell, his times where really good too

Beatbox was that a camera making the results blurry or was that your TV being that blurry lol.
My camera can take really clear pictures of a television. :D
damn tv actually everything else looks good but small words in the game like that look like crap lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
hell yeah!! new updates have been added!!

seasonal events from polyphony
online dealerships
online race and rewards (money and xp)
driving distance and # of wins online
improved rewards (+money for a limited time)
personal BGM (menu screen)
access to gran-turismo.com in community

BeatBox

Real Good!
i liked the upgrades moar $$$ i went to the drifting events and all first 25 or more records are set in Japan lol

the bonus races are all right so far, only been able to get 2nd in the first 3, 1st in the muscle car one and ready to do the last one.

the online dealer ship seems it will only be updated daily not like the used dealership witch changes all the time

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
hell yeah!! new updates have been added!!

seasonal events from polyphony
online dealerships
online race and rewards (money and xp)
driving distance and # of wins online
improved rewards (+money for a limited time)
personal BGM (menu screen)
access to gran-turismo.com in community
Online dealership?! I'm getting on that shit!!

BeatBox

Real Good!
only thing that came up that i wanted was the tundra other than that all the rest ive seen before.