Post a pic of your latest purchase.

Army74D

gtavila_
Lmao, wow.. Haha.
I play GTA IV once a week on my brothers 360 and I thought THAT was lame.
Props for keepin it old school!

My latest purchase;
A large size of this..

One of these..

Four of these..

:pimp:

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
N000b you're missing the first gen 360. And a Dreamcast of course.
Oh and you need Gameboy colour and the first Gameboy Advance. Not to mention all the different types of DS!

^
I just got off work. Long night..... so I missed this post. But ummmm, in the 3rd pic, the last one, it clearly shows a Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance. i actually have TWO pink ones :pimp:

and and and I gave my 360 elite to my oldest brother as a wedding gift to get the 360 slim cuz it also has 250GB like my PS3 and is WiFi!!!

Anyways, I have more games than you, so whateverr :p its a work in progress... and heres a better pic of my gameboys :D

ps. I dont like the DS. And I seemed to have misplaced my copy of Castlevania Aria of Sorrow for my Gameboy.. Pretty sure thats the only one missing I think

Also good to mention my copy of Time Crisis II for PS2 and my Kinect. FS! My kinect! I have no space to play it anymore. i've been confined to my room.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I have neither but its been future things I've looked into, as well as the Dreamcast... :D

whats that game called with the green bubbly guy? I dont remember what game that was, but it makes me feel nostalgic too for some reason..

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
My milestone record has been broken.. 6 days, as in a whole mailing week, I've gotten a package in the mail :O