Back w/ the Honda Game a lil bit v.DD

Sammich

Haha! Mine did that too. Sedan easier for day to day for you or just a good deal?
not really easier, i've always loved the DB1s which is why im just so in love w/ it...got a fairly good deal on it, for me, i was happy w/ the price i paid

ohhhhhhh hahaha..oops
but still, now your considering it :p haha
lol ive always thought about boosting the max...it may happen..the max really needs a new heart transplant..but itll be ok, its gona sit up mostly now..so mileage wont rack up on it

Sammich

welp..i got the EP3 seats in...gota get the passenger 'locked down' so in the next wk or so ima drop the car off to my mechanic so he can do that and put the other part of my seatbelts in *i'm just using the lap belts*. also got my HIDs in and my yellow 'fog lights' in and also ran a new ground wire and ditched the old ugly, mangled looking one. my exhaust came in..havent even looked at it...but ill get pics this week

Sammich

put my catback on today from ebay:

only bad thing about the fitment is two of the hangers dont 'fit' properly so i need to take it to the exhaust shop and have them fit it so itll sit up a little higher. but its extremely quiet..love it

Sammich

finally got some pics of my EP3 seats in and the tint

Sammich

ha...wouldnt call this a build...but thanks fellas :D

Sammich

My first time ever too see a DB with EP3 seats!
ha...me too...although i havent been looking at tegs too much lately..btu i've seen a DA w/ black leather s2k seats...*want so badly*

Nice DB :p just needs a little tlc and she'll be clean as ever :thumbs up
yea, i'm not doing paint, too scared that as soon as i paint it itll get stolen..so itll stay as is..ill replace the carpet and do the rear window regulators and pretty much call it a day...a clean interior = win for me..the body is ok enough for me to be ok w/ it, at least no

haha they always come back... :thumbs up
:D i seized the opportunity, without a doubt

Damn that Maxi is cleeeeeeaaaaaaannnn. Tegg is coming on nice too
thanks man 8)

didnt realize those ep3 were so nasty...perfect for a chump like you.
i still love you rickayyyyyyyyyyyyy LOL. i wanna clean them, but i have other things on this car that are more pressing than cleaning the seats. so itll wait...ill probably get to it when i replace the carpet. if you're really wanting a pair though, check on carolina hondas...there are some that are cleaner than mine...not badly priced either