A MrG Production.... AKA MrGurley's build thread

MrGurley

************5-0
Nice Tegs man. I almost crapped my self when i saw your second teg. I thought my other teg was the only car with that s***ty looking color. Atleast in my opinion, thats why I swapped everything out of it. On a serious note though nice cars.
he only has one teg...quit claiming the real green monster, newb lol

FYI that flat green teg drifts, no bs
lol what he said, and dick for brains i would never claim a jdm r front teg unless it was a real jdm r..... and for the record that was my first teg evAr before it was his!!!!

but thanks for the complement, and his flat green teg is fast enough to wear that color lol

milano_red

It's amazing what coils, and wheels can do :goodjob:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

MrGurley

************5-0
not a bad start. what steps did you take for polishing those blades? future plans?
It's amazing what coils, and wheels can do :goodjob:

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk
those are just neuspeed race springs and blades, but thanks. my other setups have scrapped pavement on level ground...

as for your insane one, thanks, polishing the blades took about 8hrs a peice, to include cleaning, stripping, sanding, cleanings, wet sanding, polishing, washing, and cleaning up/ detailing.....

so if you of any of your friends want something to shine, lmk... and ill make it happen on the cheap..

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I'd offer you my engine knowledge, but apparently I have no idea what im doing. So carry on bacon Mcjelly sucker.