My 2000 DB7

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thanks! i thought about coloring the small ticks red with a sharpie (i've seen pictures with them colored, they are sick), what do you guys think about that? i just want to make sure light still gets through though.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It's very tedious work. Another method is colored teflon or whatever it's called on the backside

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Cluster looks good homie :)
i just saw yours, those are sick. I have more of a red theme goin on, but i do really like your cluster, especially with the under-dash lighting. I thought about doing that too, how do you get those to turn on? with your lights, or a switch?

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Just buy a UKDM one! Haha! Love the look and color of them!!! Yours looks good though! At least it's not all ricey looking.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
i just saw yours, those are sick. I have more of a red theme goin on, but i do really like your cluster, especially with the under-dash lighting. I thought about doing that too, how do you get those to turn on? with your lights, or a switch?
I did A whole write-up on it here --> http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=56586&highlight=DIY+change+gauge+cluster :thumbs up
didn't think about that, i'm gonna look into it
Go for it! I've seen some awesome results when done right

bkirshr

User that is Registered
just got a 400W 2-channel amp in to power my rear deck speakers (Sony Xplod's) sounds awesome! i'lll get a pic up tomorrow

natron84

lookin good.
oh and for the gauge cluster colors, try stained glass paint. you'll get the colors you want and it'll allow the light through.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I was walking away from my car today and turned around to lock it and i thought it looked like a cool picture. so i took one with my phone.