How much WHP from a B18C in a G2?

boobz

i have an 92 integra rs. I am planing to put in a B18C1 and i was wondering how much WHP i can pull out of it with out force induction.

boobz

thanks. but what can i do to get more hp out of it with out puting a turbo or supercharger on ot

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
intake, header, exhaust, cams, intake manifold, throttlebody, pistons, stroke increase, bore increase, pulleys, nitrous, headwork..... shall i go on?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
yes, but it would be with a turbo.

the highest NA motors ive heard of run just below 300

DownShift96GSR

N/A motors are clean. But like Eviloliv3 said the majority or N/A engines put down just under 300 whp. Now you can do an all motor set up and push that much, but if its not enough, you can throw a supercharger on it and then if you need more give it a nice shot of nitrous. But before you build your motor decide whether you want turbo or all motor. I have a GSR and I have been back a forth for months on which way I want to go and I still haven't decided. But whatever you do, I'm sure you'll have fun.

Oh yeah, the GSR is a 1.8L engine (about 1797cc) although you can bore it out and make it really close to a 2.0 which is bad ass.

Last edited:

boobz

thanks. but if i want to pull almost 300 N/A out of my 1.8 non-vtec what do i have to do ?? cuz all i know is that i have like 140 hp.

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
to get 300 out of a non vtec, you HAVE to go FI (Forced Induction, a.k.a. Turbo, Nitrous)

the most ive seen out of a non vtec engine is just over 200. ill be shooting for 170 in mine, and thats plenty for me :mrgreen:

DownShift96GSR

Yeah out of non-vtec like Eviloliv said, FI. Now you said you're looking for all motor but if you want FI but not all the maintenance, supercharge your car. I'm not guaranteeing your engine will hit 300HP but for what your looking for from my point of view, I'd supercharge your car. Turbo's are way cool and all and give mad power, but there's more maintenance than a supercharger. You could look at a supercharger like a Cold Air Intake on steroids. Nitrous is also cool, you could run a 100 shot and be good.