April '15 ROTM Tie Breaker!

Tie Breaker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Both cars are clean but I love seeing a car like r13's that looked like it was about ready for a junkyard and then it was brought back to life.....true meaning of built not bought (no offence to anyone, just a fan of underdogs)

Bitanga

^ I agree - although it really didn't look THAT bad. IMHO

I've been taking care of my car since I was 3... :pimp:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Dedication right there . pretty bad its easier to vote for president than rotm xD

Nick_C78

I thought we had to be the registered owner of the car. Since when can we enter our parents cars?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I thought we had to be the registered owner of the car. Since when can we enter our parents cars?
My Mazda's technically my wife's car, does that mean I can't enter it, even though I do all the work on it and drive it?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
lol the tie breaker gets more votes than actual rotm
Messed up right?

If this ties again I will ban everyone who voted!

Actually, I usually don't vote till the very end so I can break the tie if it happens, that's why it rarely happens. I just wasn't around to do it last time.
Do we need to add a rule to require birth certificates and titles to be posted? :lol:

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Messed up right?

If this ties again I will ban everyone who voted!

Actually, I usually don't vote till the very end so I can break the tie if it happens, that's why it rarely happens. I just wasn't around to do it last time.

Do we need to add a rule to require birth certificates and titles to be posted? :lol:
well then i guess im stripped of all of mine lol