92 integra problema

niksda2

I have a 92 integra and I can't get it running bought it not running I wired a obd1 dizzy up to a obd0 and it had old gas I put 3 gallons of 93 in and some treatment still won't start idk what to do where should I start

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
I have a 92 integra and I can't get it running bought it not running I wired a obd1 dizzy up to a obd0 and it had old gas I put 3 gallons of 93 in and some treatment still won't start idk what to do where should I start
The car is obd1.. what engine do you have in it?

Is it cranking?

Do you have fuel pressure?

How long has it been sitting?

niksda2

Oh yeah then my other 92 was swapped with obd2 I used utsduzzy and wired it and yeah cranks over and IFK but the gas stinks bad I know its old

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Oh yeah then my other 92 was swapped with obd2 I used utsduzzy and wired it and yeah cranks over and IFK but the gas stinks bad I know its old
If your that worried about the gas there is a drain plug underneath on the fuel tank.

Nevermind the swap. . Its cranking..

Can you hear the fuel pump prime?

Have you checked for spark?

niksda2

Yeah I had the fuel rail off and had it priming some of the old gas out and yeah has spark and new apark plugs

niksda2

Ok

A. Check your timing. {TDC}

B. Check your main relay

C. Not efficient spark
I took the main relay outta my other integra and put in it and nothing I also tried and it gets pretty good spark I tried two sets of plugs if I spray starting fluid in it it'll run for about 30 secinds

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
I took the main relay outta my other integra and put in it and nothing I also tried and it gets pretty good spark I tried two sets of plugs if I spray starting fluid in it it'll run for about 30 secinds
So what we know is...
Known good =
distributor
Main relay
New gas
Fuel pressure...

Check to see if your timing jumped a couple of teeth.

Theres really not much left man, you are on the right track

niksda2

So what we know is...
Known good =
distributor
Main relay
New gas
Fuel pressure...

Check to see if your timing jumped a couple of teeth.

Theres really not much left man, you are on the right track
Yeah I'll try tomorrow I'm also gonna pull the fuel filter and put the one off my other DA on it and I am gonna pull my b20 and 5speed and put in it the new one is a lot cleaner but thank you so much for your help man asking ?s help ya know