Fuel pressure

Muckman

Not a M0derator
There is a release bolt on the banjo fitting of the fuel filter. $10 says you will break it when you retighten it tho. You can loosen any hose connection on the supply side. Its all the same thing. Have a towel ready.

Nick_C78

If you spill any fuel you can always clean it up quickly with a lighter. Protip

H3oilovemyacura

So basically I figure it out if you open up the first boat on top of the fuel pressure filter and then unloosen the gas gas tank where you put gas in put a towel around the gas filter remove spilled gas all over your engine and then turn the key to on but do not start it and gas will come out of the first group on top of the second and they say that's how you really feel pressure on your fuel filter.

H3oilovemyacura

There is a release bolt on the banjo fitting of the fuel filter. $10 says you will break it when you retighten it tho. You can loosen any hose connection on the supply side. Its all the same thing. Have a towel ready.

H3oilovemyacura

But I would like to know where is the location of the fuel filter button switch thing you was talking about cuz I never seen that button it's you tell me about I'm going to look in Google banjo

H3oilovemyacura

This website is amazing thank you everyone for looking out for your boy for my car thank all y'all and her name is that I have customers and don't care what other people think about she looks i llove it and she loves it. Becky 69 is a beautiful piece of work I will be posting that picture if I can figure it out but people can see beautiful Acura Integra creation what we the Acura Integra lovers to show love to our cars