Mystery sputterin/bucking

AlphaWolf1993

On my way back from Honda Day a few weeks ago, my car developed a sputtering bucking under load, car drove great that whole weekend and most of the drive home. Car drives fine unless I accelerate ~50% or so, it's not boost or rpm dependant. Sometimes I will hit boost with no issues, and has happened at varying rpm, and feels like a loss of power but then will drive fine again (within same gear and rising rpm). I have swapped or checked spark plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, map sensor and tps... But the problem persists. I'm leaning towards a distributor problem, but I'm waiting on it to come in for pick up, and I'm on my third dizzy... Just thought I'd post up and see if there were any suggestions on the issue.

Also I'll hopefully be updating my build thread soon, haven't been on here since before the car got tuned!

Ghost_ls

On my way back from Honda Day a few weeks ago, my car developed a sputtering bucking under load, car drove great that whole weekend and most of the drive home. Car drives fine unless I accelerate ~50% or so, it's not boost or rpm dependant. Sometimes I will hit boost with no issues, and has happened at varying rpm, and feels like a loss of power but then will drive fine again (within same gear and rising rpm). I have swapped or checked spark plugs, wires, fuel pump, fuel filter, map sensor and tps... But the problem persists. I'm leaning towards a distributor problem, but I'm waiting on it to come in for pick up, and I'm on my third dizzy... Just thought I'd post up and see if there were any suggestions on the issue.

Also I'll hopefully be updating my build thread soon, haven't been on here since before the car got tuned!
I've been reading up on this ALOT. I just bought an integra and have the sputtering at idle 700-800rpm. Rough start then smooths out after 1200rpm. From everything i have read the culprit is the full distributor setup from rotor, cap, ignition coil, wires as a combo problem. My question is for all the people with these problems are they using msd ignition or oem replacements