Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
They were fucking Chinese shit made in the same factory as those speed and strength lids.

I just wanted to win that one so I could say I had one :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
They were f***ing Chinese s*** made in the same factory as those speed and strength lids.

I just wanted to win that one so I could say I had one :rolf:
:lol: Their FB page is worth a laugh. All the people that spent money crowdfunding it are bitching about not getting their helmets while people that ordered one less than a year ago got theirs. And the company's response to all of them (before they went under) is clearly some copy-paste shit :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
yup, and it met the DOT and SNELL requirements, so I don't mind it being one of their cheaper helmets at all :) It had pretty good reviews too.
Wasn't putting it down. Just saying that ballers go and buy the $1200 helmet, not the under $200 helmet. Hell, I only paid $130 for my Icon when it was on sale :lol:

Noneed2Hate

Wasn't putting it down. Just saying that ballers go and buy the $1200 helmet, not the under $200 helmet. Hell, I only paid $130 for my Icon when it was on sale :lol:
lol yeah I know >_< I wasn't about to spend $1200 on a helmet that a "might" use every once and a while. haha my buddy was actually pushing for me to get one of the $600 or so Arais but I wasn't having it.

Plus they had a pattern for this helmet I really liked, so it was a win win :D

R13

The other asshole
I'll say it again...

Arai's are fucking ugly as shit. :lol:

Agv's shell designs are way cooler, Shark has some cool shells too, but I don't know how many of them are snell rated.

The snell rating is actually pretty dumb, well not really the rating itself, but that fact that car motorsports require it.

Take the $1400-$1600 Pista GP for instance, said to be one of the 331 safest helmets in the world, however it's not snell rated, probably because to my understanding the snell foundation is a small operation that simply didn't test that said helmet.

So if you showed up with one of the best helmets in the world, good enough for motogp riders like Rossi to say an autoX event where they checked your helmet they'd tell you no :rolf:

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
So if you showed up with one of the best helmets in the world, good enough for motogp riders like Rossi to say an autoX event where they checked your helmet they'd tell you no :rolf:
I never understood that either. It does make sense, since you are more likely to flip a car in a parking lot with cones than you are on a road course

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
It's not only about flipping the car, it's about impact.
Not really in an autocross event. You race against time, not each other. Its just a flat tar mat that they put cones on and you drive around them. Its really so simple, its kind of boring

R13

The other asshole
I think that was more of a "it's not the fall that kills you, but the impact" kind of things :lol: