Engine Wire Harness Help

melo112

I have a 92 LS puttin a obd1 b16 into it. I have the full in dash harness and a 95 eg engine harness but it does not plug into the driver side shock tower i though all obd1 harnesses were the same but now I know they are not is here anything I can do to make it work or do I have to buy a whole new engine harness lmk and thanks

emd513

yeah im pretty sure you will have to go get another harness for it to work. if that one doesnt plug in then theres probably other things that are not going to work.

jdm96db8integra

why would u need to change out the in dash harness to put in a b16 ?.. why dont u just use ur LS engine harness and wire up vtec?.. or use a VTEC engine Harness?.. why would u use a NON vtec engine harness.. since u already have one that fits and plugs rite in? the oem one u got Now?

Zero Fighter

MAKE'em SAY UUUHHhhhhh...
Like posted above......if you car is in fact OBD1, and you swap is OBD1. Just use your Integra harness, its that simple. You can either buy or make your own VTEC subharness its fairly easy to do IMO. If you do in chance run into an issue let us know man. Good luck.................hope you get to raise hell in that B16 soon.:)

ilovemy DA

need help i swapped a b16a obd1 in my 1990 and cant get it to hit vtec and the knock sensor check engine light doesnt come on even when the knock not plugged