CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

92 integra gs

Hey fellow db2 owners! first off im really horriable at writing fluently so im just gonna give the run down.(sorry if its boring.im pretty pumped)

so just bought the car off of craigs/seattle.for once a good experiance.i had been savin for months hoping that a db2 would come up.seriously i looked for months.i had saved 3300 and finally one popped up for 5000.it got flagged with in 15mins luckily i was on and wrote the number down.i called the guy and said i got 4000 cash.he said no way.and that was that.i went about my day then the text came.he said he would take 4 if i really had.lol.so called mom explained the situation said i would make payments and basically do anything.she said ok.i called the guy and set the day for monday.he called sunday and said some guy came and looked at it and drove it and offered 4 to.thank god this 22 year old kid was a man of his word and said no he was waiting on me(turned out guy offered 4200 all said and done).so anyway went and test drove it and just fell in love.we popped the trunk and to my surprise he was throwin in a MINT oem hood bra.Mint b17 v cover.the stock 3 piece headlights.and a true cold air that he took cause of winter.SCORE! hes also bringin me the type r lip on wednesday.he forget it.so sorry for the long story but it just all came together and needed to share with people who could appreciate.

the specs:
b16 sir swap out of a 2000 si.had all paperwork for swap/install and internals.runs perfect.
matching lsd tranny all with 100K new timing belt.water p,dizzy,fuel p.etc.. all esentials.
itr cams.dc headers,no name intake.2.5 inch exshaust to stock tip.
short shifter.new exedy clutch.sits on tokico whites i forget the springs.
ars subframe and gold lca's.handles very well.
original milano red paint.Perfect body.the paint is still almost perfect.
sits on gold ls webs with new proxies all around.
its got seibon cf hood and jdm 1 pieces.oem sunroof visor and after market rear visor.oem black lip.
interior is just as mint.original seats.no rips,stains nothing.and original gsr floor mats.all in great cond.

so thats pretty much it im still tryin to figure out how to get pics on my comp so hopefully you guys can see it soon.thanks for reading, and im looking forward to being a member in this exclusive club.

ps.will post gsr number later.

Hey fellow db2 owners! first off im really horriable at writing fluently so im just gonna give the run down.(sorry if its boring.im pretty pumped)

so just bought the car off of craigs/seattle.for once a good experiance.i had been savin for months hoping that a db2 would come up.seriously i looked for months.i had saved 3300 and finally one popped up for 5000.it got flagged with in 15mins luckily i was on and wrote the number down.i called the guy and said i got 4000 cash.he said no way.and that was that.i went about my day then the text came.he said he would take 4 if i really had.lol.so called mom explained the situation said i would make payments and basically do anything.she said ok.i called the guy and set the day for monday.he called sunday and said some guy came and looked at it and drove it and offered 4 to.thank god this 22 year old kid was a man of his word and said no he was waiting on me(turned out guy offered 4200 all said and done).so anyway went and test drove it and just fell in love.we popped the trunk and to my surprise he was throwin in a MINT oem hood bra.Mint b17 v cover.the stock 3 piece headlights.and a true cold air that he took cause of winter.SCORE! hes also bringin me the type r lip on wednesday.he forget it.so sorry for the long story but it just all came together and needed to share with people who could appreciate.

the specs:
b16 sir swap out of a 2000 si.had all paperwork for swap/install and internals.runs perfect.
matching lsd tranny all with 100K new timing belt.water p,dizzy,fuel p.etc.. all esentials.
itr cams.dc headers,no name intake.2.5 inch exshaust to stock tip.
short shifter.new exedy clutch.sits on tokico whites i forget the springs.
ars subframe and gold lca's.handles very well.
original milano red paint.Perfect body.the paint is still almost perfect.
sits on gold ls webs with new proxies all around.
its got seibon cf hood and jdm 1 pieces.oem sunroof visor and after market rear visor.oem black lip.
interior is just as mint.original seats.no rips,stains nothing.and original gsr floor mats.all in great cond.

so thats pretty much it im still tryin to figure out how to get pics on my comp so hopefully you guys can see it soon.thanks for reading, and im looking forward to being a member in this exclusive club.

ps.will post gsr number later.
I feel like you got ripped off. You paid 4K for a DB2 with a B16 swap. The B17a1/YS1 combo is what makes it worth so much. I wouldn't have given him more than $3200 for that car.
Hope it looks good. I mean, it's not a bad car, I just feel like you overpaid for it since a lot of the significance of the car is lost when the motor is swapped out.
Also, what brand hydro to cable conversion are you running to use an S4C trans in the DB2?

92 integra gs

your probably right talon but i had been looking for soo long.and i would have looked even longer if i waited for a org db2 to come up.and really clean da's that arent beat are are so hard to come by in washington.plus its a gsr that been been completly gone through.i just couldnt pass it up.hopefully some pics will change your mind :]
will have to check on that hydro conv i got a stck of papers i still havent gone through.