Cruise Control Not working

liweih21

Hi, had the '01 integra A/T for few months now. No electrical problems and well maintained by first owner except small accident (so cheaper price, more to come). It is Automatic Transmission. However, the Cruise Control does not work. When I press the button the light comes up, but not the dash cluster's light. I don't believe is bad srs cable reel... any ideas? bad cruise computer? could any accidents cause that?

rockadilla

thats right.
could be an issue with the wiring, or maybe a fuse is bad.

do u know how to activate the CC? u have to press the hold button on the steering wheel to activate it. and a minor fender bender wouldnt cause any damage to the cruise control.

poordc2

could be an issue with the wiring, or maybe a fuse is bad.

do u know how to activate the CC? u have to press the hold button on the steering wheel to activate it. and a minor fender bender wouldnt cause any damage to the cruise control.
yea i have the same problem here too but the CC doesn't have a fuse and i was told to just change out the CC box and my car did have the srs light on but the CC work before and suddenly it just stop working weird:???:

Coney

Spacely
sometimes the cc light doesnt come on in my gsr... but it still works if i just push the set button anyway