i tried racing a Ford Lightning

2000ITR

for fun i was beside a ford lightning at a stop light so i look over to him and i rev the engine and he response with a burn out and the light turns green and he takes off on me like i was standing still :shock: i didn't expect it to be that fast, but at the next stop light i pulled up to an older camaro and he revs his engine and he had his bitch in the passenger seat and i say aaaahhh i guess so so i get ready and rev my engine and i was suprised that he was easy to beat. so i have a camaro killer 8)

graveyardhippie

i raced a lighning in my stang gt one time....... wow, i shouldnt have even tried. that supercharged 331 in something like that is fast......... camaros are snacks for any decent cars tho. especially the 80's models.

JDMB18civic

a friend of my dads had a lightning and that thing was fast as hell

Winki

Undercover mod
before i had an exhaust or any thing done to my car i came a cross a lightning well he came acrooss me, my buddy and his lude were fallowing me somewhere and this truck pulls up next to me and lunges well i drop a gear he honks it off and from a forty roll....... i have my ass handed to me i was like whet the fuck! so i call my buddy in his lude behind me and i drop behind the lightning thats when i realize what it is, i tell him to go get it, it's a fuckin lightning and just whopped my ass. so he pulls next to it the truck honks it off agian and damm that was a race those fuckers were gone they were about even, but the lude's vtec was pulling up top i wish i had a camera. that was a good race.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Lightnings will straight hand your ass to you.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah man, Lightnings are no joke. I was driving next to one one day back before my Teg when I had my Celica GT. We're cruising along at like 30, he suddenly hits the gas and it was like I had suddenly stopped moving he took off so fast!