Vistas finest 97' Integra LS -

I'm still looking for a CAI I really don't want to buy a new one and I really don't want a short ram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol the sticker actually got the serial # scratched off when the pipe broke away from the bracket ...

Okay so here's the struggle right now
yes, that is a t shirt between my hose and a 6 pack of beer cardboard with a ball of paper bag holding my intake away from the radiator hose. I am teetering between half way and 6/8 full heat on the thermometer. Let's see if the shirt and the wedge ball hooks us up with less heat ( I have to drive in 4th gear at 4500 rpms and then coast and then throttle and then coast so the intake sucks in more air because the radial heat from the hose was so close , now the intake is farther away and a new layer of heat block (shirt) )

Noneed2Hate

Okay so here's the struggle right now
yes, that is a t shirt between my hose and a 6 pack of beer cardboard with a ball of paper bag holding my intake away from the radiator hose. I am teetering between half way and 6/8 full heat on the thermometer. Let's see if the shirt and the wedge ball hooks us up with less heat ( I have to drive in 4th gear at 4500 rpms and then coast and then throttle and then coast so the intake sucks in more air because the radial heat from the hose was so close , now the intake is farther away and a new layer of heat block (shirt) )

Honestly that shirt and the cardboard combined are killing your airflow, I would honestly take those out because they are both a firehazard and most likely not being beneficial in anyway to the car.

R13

The other asshole
This thread is full of dumb ricer shit :mrgreen:

I drove a gsr for 3 years without a working fan and took a couple of hour drives to car meets on 98-100 degree days and it never even got a little too warm.

The stock full size rad should be keeping your non vtec econobox cool :rolf: