Tokico HPK Shock / Spring Kit Sale

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Tokico HPK Shock / Spring Kit

TOKICO’s HP Series – the famous “Blue Shock” – continues to be the overwhelming choice of performance enthusiasts looking for the best in overall handling and ride quality. The HP Series damping typifies TOKICO’s valving flexibility and philosophy by minimizing low speed damping force and greatly increasing damping at medium and high piston speeds for improved compliance, tire adhesion and handling.

TOKICO HPK Kits offer Four HP Series Shocks and Four Lowering Springs for exceptional performance.

Lowers 1.5" Front - 1.5" Rear

Part Number: HPK201

Applications:
1992-2000 Honda Civic
1994-2001 Acura Integra

$425 Shipped In-Stock

http://www.tunersports.com/product/tokico/tokico-hpk-shock-spring-kit-hpk201_1643.html

Last edited:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
They are about a 1.5" drop.

redrocket

How would this setup compare to a basic set of coilovers? Can someone comment who has tried both. thanks

mohawk42s

i run with these and they are great for street...
they do lower about 1.5" front and back
the ride quality is great but to soft for serious track time
good set up if you are on somewhat of a budget
i would recommend getting thicker sway bars with this because i still get alot of body roll
rate: 4/5 for street

bump

Paulb

user
i wish i had the moneys, my rear shocks are blown and if you push down on the front of my car it does not come back up lol

JRMany84

I'm buying a set in the middle of July.. I was about to drop a grand on some skunk2's, i thought about it i just didn't see the need.. i like my money to much LOL