Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I was watching YouTube and looked away for 10 minutes, then came back to that... that fucking title made me chuckle :lol:

R13

The other asshole

One more fucking ridiculous ad from this and I’m downloading that fucking app because I gotta know what the fuck they’re selling

94RS

No fucks given.
What do you do when you have an RC style fairing but only have a Super Cub? Improvise! :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Except that it's got a solo seat and there's no top tube or tank. If it had the insanely rare Rally kit from the early 60s Cub, it would work perfectly, IMO.

R13

The other asshole
I kinda like the faux-tank/storage bag

Granted it probably needs a longer seat with those bars, otherwise you’d be hunched way the fuck over... or I would be at least :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I hunch over on my own Cub, and besides me being short as fuck, it has superbike bars on that sit much higher than those clip ons :lol:

That raises a question.... wtf are those clip ons attached to? Cub forks aren't round :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Ehhhh

$4500 is excessive even for that kind of history/mileage.

Only because I don’t like the color though :lol:

If I didn’t want the murdered out 09 it’d be a different story.

94RS

No fucks given.
4500 is too much for an almost new bike? Do I need to remind you that I paid 2700 for mine with 34k miles, then spend another $10k on it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It is when you don’t have $4500 and you don’t want a red bike :rolf:

I still just want the low rider...

and another XR.