My 98 :)

98GS

ill take pics of the teggy, wheel gap, under car, once I get backs done. And yes, I could have gone lower lol but didn't want slammed on a dd

pr1nc3

Wow p miller sub's lol can't remember when I last seen some

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

98GS

I'll post more pics when I get the backs finished in a couple weeks. Damn mechanic I went to, to get the bolts loosened for me broke the welds on the old struts instead of loosening the bolts like I asked. Snapped the bolt head off and then tried telling me my bolts were welded to my bushings. IDIOT! So im taking it some where else to be finished.

Just ordered the LED bulbs so I can change my climate control lights to match my guages. Also ordered some touch up paint and black corner bumper lights. And I did re-paint my wiper blades, no more fading all black again :)

white4d96

Burning oil like a boss
Damn mechanic I went to, to get the bolts loosened for me broke the welds on the old struts instead of loosening the bolts like I asked. Snapped the bolt head off and then tried telling me my bolts were welded to my bushings. IDIOT! So im taking it some where else to be finished.
The bolts like to catalyze to the bushing sleeves. I just went through the same thing in my Teg, went to loosen the rear control arms and SNAP!

98GS

Well hopefully its all done on the 9th :) in the mean time, my turn signals came and they r in now.

98GS

I know I know more low LOL but finally done lowering it.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2