Post your PC/Gaming rig!

randomhobo

automagic user
my buddy had a PSU tester and brought it over, heres how he explained how it works.

1) you plug it in
2) all the lights go on and it beeps
3) your PSU is good

heres what happened

1) plugged it in
2) nothing
3) #*$^ @*#&$^ @*$^$

(yes the PSU was plugged in and in the ON position)

R13

The other asshole
Happens sometimes, When I was buying my budget pc a couple years ago the first one I drove an hour away to get, When I got it home I hooked it up and it was just making a buzzing noise, Took it to my local bestbuy, They said it was defective and couldn't be fixed and they sent me a new one a week later.

randomhobo

automagic user
Added 3 140mm cooler master LED (blue) fans to the case for no reason, looks tight, I'll see if I can get a decent pic later.

Also picked up a LG 23in LED IPS moniter, AMAZING!!!

Especialy when hooked up to my OG 50/50 5.1 surround ;)

OneFastGSR

I put a ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 motherboard in my brothers computer with a i5 4670k. Was wanting to see how it worked with his 660 ti ftw+ but either the motherboard or cpu is defective, R13 thinks motherboard bios are fcked up and I think cpu. Sending them both back. Haha

OneFastGSR

I would switch to a different brand mobo if they'd allow it, That asrock one was pissing me off in so many different ways. My most wanted motherboard is switching from ASRock OC Formula to something else now.

OneFastGSR

I'm using my brothers EVGA 660 ti ftw+ in my pc atm until he gets his new motherboard and cpu again. It's amazing.

My motherboard/cpu and graphics card is turning into outdated stuff imo now. Those are my 3 next to upgrade if I ever get the money/ want to spend it on my pc.

But here's my rig, Last pic is from right now with my brothers 660 ti, 2nd pic shows how big the case actually is. Lol

Case: NZXT Phantom
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-870a-UD3
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965
RAM: G skillz Ripjawz X 16GB DDR3 1600
HDD: Seagate barracuda 3TB 7200RPM
GPU: XFX AMD Radeon 6850
Sound card: Asus xonar essence STX (Best part of the computer imo)
Speakers: Logitech Z623 THX certified system (Sub is awesome)
Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2 gold/black
Keyboard: Logitech G110
Mouse: Razer Deathadder

OneFastGSR

Ha haha hahahahahahaha bitch! Lol don't hate. The water cooler was like freakin up and the coolermaster didn't work so I sold you it and i'm stuck with this stock one until I get a new motherboard/cpu like I want. This stock fan is loud as hell though. I mean real loud! Lol