Want to buy 1 piece headlights

94RS

No fucks given.
You can't find them anywhere because nobody wants to see G2's riced out anymore.

g6qwerty

I got a set on my car but some of the tabs mounting them are broken and their just standard JDM they could also use refinished cause it looks like a clear coat is pealing off of them. Could also use the fog lights fixed, it can't hold bulbs in the housing atm. They came on my car when I got it. I think they look nice but bulbs are expensive. (trade you?)

Think I have seen them for sale if you look around online, but their like 100 ea or something ridiculous.

oscar112709

Banned
I got a set on my car but some of the tabs mounting them are broken and their just standard JDM they could also use refinished cause it looks like a clear coat is pealing off of them. Could also use the fog lights fixed, it can't hold bulbs in the housing atm. They came on my car when I got it. I think they look nice but bulbs are expensive. (trade you?)

Think I have seen them for sale if you look around online, but their like 100 ea or something ridiculous.[/QUO

Post a pic

oscar112709

Banned

Think I have seen them for sale if you look around online, but their like 100 ea or something ridiculous.
For and how I live a diffent state put on eBay I'll buy

Swerve

Shawn

94RS

No fucks given.
Oops, you are correct. Oh well maybe I can trick him into buying JDM ones.

:rolf: You can't trick this guy into anything. Read through some of his other threads. (They're worth more than a few laughs)

R13

The other asshole
What's wrong with the black housings? They look fine.

I mean aside from being Chinese headlights that probably fog up out of the box, they look perfectly fine to me, better than stock really.

94RS

No fucks given.
What's wrong with the black housings? They look fine.

I mean aside from being Chinese headlights that probably fog up out of the box, they look perfectly fine to me, better than stock really.

And if he meant these...?

Still cleaner than stock? :rolf:

I actually just realized i have one piece black housing headlights

JDM ITR headlights... Get out :lol: