Candice

zack11122

Guess I'm posting here. So most know I did a ton of work on my integra after blowing it up. We'll one day I just gave up and sold it. So now here I am. I just today picked up a auto 91 240sx. This car is amazing. I love it. I'm so happy. It has a ka24de. Perfect for a turbo. After the 5spd swap of course.

Current problems I know of:
Needs a tranny

The good:
0 rust
Mint interior
Completly stock

Here's for the pictures. Only 2 I have. I pick it up Sunday. I'll get interior pics soon.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
You've got my car senses tingling. You've got a pretty good project ahead of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cpeehler7

Banned
NY, no rust? How the hell did you manage that? Where are you looking that I'm not hahah!? That's a sweet car, all the ones I found in the WNY area were either trashed or riced out. Nothing stock, looks nice. Hopefully that 5speed conversion will be done soon, curious to see how this turns out.

zack11122

The conversion probably won't happen for some time as I'll have to travel around to find parts. And I'm broke right now. I'm just focused on finding a tranny to get it running. It's so bad ass to drive. I'm surprised I found it honestly. Hard to find a mint stock car like this. Couldn't beat the price either.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Lol people sleeping on these old nissans. They're nice cars for turbos if they're aren't stock turbo already. I like it.

Sent from my iPhone 2g