--== [[ CLUB-INTEGRA GAMERs LOUNGE:: Xbox // PlayStation // Wii // PC ]] ==--

Ryan659

This game rocks. I can't wait for the new Starfox and Zelda.
I know dude, hopefully the new starfox will be as awesome as the originals.

My NNID is nwa659 so hit me up on here or something if you want to 1v1 or something. The lag issue plaguing brawl was pretty much fixed so that makes it better.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Am the last member to have a ps3 what the farkkkkk

Cod mw3 and advanced warfare. I hate destinys matchmaking.

Dragon age mostly Now.

Metro last light and that one game with joel and ellie were some of the best ive ever played.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I never had a ps3...

So not sure if anyone in here was around when the Black Isle Infinity engine games were popular, but back in 99' Planescape Torment was game of the year and still held best game from reviewers like PC Gamer, EGM, CGW, for the next couple years. Anyway all the old school fans have been pestering Monte Cook, Collin McComb, Chris Avelloneand, and others who worked on it for a sequel of some sort for the past 15 years, so he campaigned a kickstarter to see if the potential was there a couple of years ago. At 2.5m they they started working on the game, and it's scheduled for late 2015. Best part is they've raised almost 5million. I think it's awesome that almost 90,000 people helped get this sequel made and am super excited that some of the best old school guys got together to work on it. These are some of the guys that worked on games like Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars NOTOR2, and Wastelands. Aaron Meyers is leading the artistry and his hand painted backgrounds have always been amazing, his concepts for this look f***ing awesome.

Anyway if anyones interested in checking it out it's Torment: Tides of Numenera

Last edited:

DB7ish

Just curious. Does any one know any games which have Integras in them? I only have a PS3 and I have Midnight Club: LA but no Integras or Civics in there. I remember playing NFS: Underground back in the day and modifying a 2dr Civic. I'm guessing the Gran Turismo series probably do since have they have just about every car in there. But I didn't like GT4 (only GT game I've played) because you couldn't really modify the cars aesthetically.

Noneed2Hate

Just curious. Does any one know any games which have Integras in them? I only have a PS3 and I have Midnight Club: LA but no Integras or Civics in there. I remember playing NFS: Underground back in the day and modifying a 2dr Civic. I'm guessing the Gran Turismo series probably do since have they have just about every car in there. But I didn't like GT4 (only GT game I've played) because you couldn't really modify the cars aesthetically.
Yup, Gran Turismo 4 definitely has them, I haven't played the earlier or later games so I can't speak for those.