Charcoal grey interior w/ '01 bullitt seats

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Gay Von Fagenstein....

I foresee you never buying an RC51 and the Integra getting sold :(

R13

The other asshole
No sir, I still very much want the RC, The bike life is where my heart stays even now and I drove my teg immediately after and it reminded me what I love about it.

I can have my fun with this for the next couple of months and if I'm not amazed I will put it up for trade, RC51 owners love musclecars, I've seen quite a few sp2's up for trade for mustangs.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
You add those rare amber tail lights to your list :D and I approve of the saleen parts. So why was it so cheap when the transmission works after all?

R13

The other asshole
Title loans company, They repo them and if they sit on the lot for more than 80 days they have to give them back or pay a fine and lose more money, I said I have X amount of money and took it home.

1st and 2nd slip real bad though so I'm still manual swapping it.

I'm not a huge fan of the ambers, This is one situation where i'd rather not spend more because all red on red car, Blends well.

R13

The other asshole
Gonna give it a coolant flush tomorrow, The system is a little dirty hence the low coolant light.

Then I need to just sit and research until I know everything I need for a manual swap so that once I have the parts I can just jack it up and get it done in a couple of days.

R13

The other asshole
Yay I'm popular! :lol:

It seemed appropriate what with everyone buying muscle cars this year.

R13

The other asshole
Stingray :drool:

Cool, flowmasters are mandatory on Mustangs in TN :lol:
:lol:

Borla is a lot better, Flowmaster gets muddy at high rpms, If I keep it I'll probably change it given enough time.