Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

SoundEfx

finish school = better job, better job = more money, more money = more car parts, more car parts = more happy
You're missing something.... THE CAR....lol

But you're on the right track man.
Get that education and that 125K per year job. That way you'll be rocking that genuine ITR in no time.
But don't take too long though. Those bytches are getting hard to find. Infact, a decent teg is getting hard to find and that is why I suggested storage.

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol
You're missing something.... THE CAR....lol

But you're on the right track man.
Get that education and that 125K per year job. That way you'll be rocking that genuine ITR in no time.
But don't take too long though. Those bytches are getting hard to find. Infact, a decent teg is getting hard to find and that is why I suggested storage.
this is going to be my garage. NA1/NA2 NSX, DB8 ITR, E46 M3, some daily thing. LOL

PioneerLS

So guys, whenever i buy newer tires, should i go 195/45/16 or 205/40? I feel kind of worried to run 205/40 cause potholes and such are kind of bad sometimes and they might bend a rim with the sidewall being that short. Would 195/45 be safer?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
ive ran 205/40's ever since being on 16's and i never bent/cracked a wheel. and ive mistakenly ran over quite a bit of potholes in my life.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.

PioneerLS

ive ran 205/40's ever since being on 16's and i never bent/cracked a wheel. and ive mistakenly ran over quite a bit of potholes in my life.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.
Are 195/45's a better ride quality do you know as well?

Also, when hammering that metal seam, do i need to heat it up first? And the seat should bend inwards towards the car or should i hit it outwards? I'll be doing that tomorrow. hopefully i last the drive to work and back lol.

Last edited:

db8hanep

Are 195/45's a better ride quality do you know as well?

Also, when hammering that metal seam, do i need to heat it up first? And the seat should bend inwards towards the car or should i hit it outwards? I'll be doing that tomorrow. hopefully i last the drive to work and back lol.

I dont thnk 5mm would make a huge difference. U dont have to heat it. Heating it might weaken your whole fender well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95B18BTurbo

If you are talking about the seam up front beat it inwards towards the car. You are going to mess up the paint, so make sure you prime it and paint it again. That 5mm makes a huge difference when you are slammed and don't want to cut your tires.