How do I remove my rear panels

g3tucked

I am trying to replace my amp wiring it is getting old and distorty. I need to remove my rear seats and my panels all the way to the trunk. I am also going to dynomat the car, so please help. I have already tried but there seems to be something holding down the rear seats that i cant see.

01cleatus

I took my back seats out and it was actually pretty easy.Lets see once you take the carpet off the back of the seats from the trunk you will be able to see the clips and the one bolt that holds them in. I am pretty sure it was just one and it was right in the middle of the seats. I believe it was a 10mm bolt and once thats off then the seats kind of just come right off. When I took the seats off I put the left over carpet and got double sided velcro and put t under the carpet so it would stick to the actual metal part of the car and it looks good and looks like the car is a true two seater. If I can borrow my friends digital camera I will try to post up the pics for you.Hope I could help you. If not im sorry.

g3tucked

Thanks a lot man I was looking at it and you were right. They did just come off. All I had to do was remove a bolt and then the top part of the seat and the bottom part just pretty much came off. Now all i need to do is remove my panels in the back and we are ready for the "DYNOMAT". 8) Thanks again man, i really appreciate it.

01cleatus

Cool dude thats awesome. I cant believe I remebered how to do something.(LOL). :p But hey tell me how the dynomat stuff works Ive heard some stuff about it like in magazines but never really heard a actual person that has had it for some reason. I just have infinity speakers all in my car. I dont know if Id go with a system but if I did my friends are giving me ideas that sound pretty cool. I cant remember if I said it here or at work to a friend but their idea is to make a box out of fiberglass or something like that and put it were the backseats used to be and have the subs facing the cieling of the car. Sounds cool though. 8)