Radio and clock don't work, please help!!!

DA GSR KID

was just swapping out my battery last night for a new one. i went to start my car and everything worked fine but the clock on the dash and my radio.... i checked the fuse for the radio/ cigerette lighter, and it wasnt blown??? so does anyone have any idea if there is a fuse that supplys both of them with power? pleaseeeeeeeee let me no cause im ready to killl someone with out my radio lol...... please help thanks!:alcoholic

mirrorimg

Theres another fuse in the box in the engine bay, next to the battery. It should be a 7.5amp fuse.

SSBP ITR

Theres another fuse in the box in the engine bay, next to the battery. It should be a 7.5amp fuse.
he is correct it is called the "back-up" fuse. You check that one when both the clock and radio dont work.

The radio also does have another fuse under the dash. it is a 15amp

hamfacekilla

x2, i would check all your fuses. its the only logical reason for them not working after just replacing a battery

DA GSR KID

well the post comes to the rescue again!!!! thanks guys for all the help this web sight rocks! so nice to have knowlageable people to talk to about cars for once.....oh and btw it was the fuse under the hood! thanks again!