My new Carbon Fiber Gurney Flap

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
The internals are not getting touched. The cars as fast as I need and the suspension handles great. Hopefully i'll make it up to Beaver Run, our local road course, a few times this summer.
Just so you know I wasnt "hating on your car", I just picture this thing on a track only car. As long as you plan on using the car is all I care about. Trailer queens FTL.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
No thanks,...Function > Form, it just doesn't look right. Modified spoiler=boderline rice.

(PS -> I'm not "hating" on it, I can't stand when people say that fucking shit. I just don't like it. Granted: your shit is stiil miles MILES nicer than my shit will probable ever be. Just take off the gurney flap,lol.)

nautica_t

the thing is its actually been wind tunnel tested the one i have however, but if you look at a mugen gen1 wing its the same concept.

but in terms of functions, i didn't nottice much on the track, but thats probably because i had other mods.

98PAITR

psssh.....drag strips and car shows ftw.

I'll agree with half that. I actually like going to shows. The most fun I have with the car are road trips and driving on back roads in the middle of nowhere with just a few of my friends. The function/form is more of a reply to the comments I used to get to slam the car. I'd rather have a well tuned suspension than a car that sits on the ground and rubs on every turn. But then again its just a sig, I forget half the shit I type in those anyway.

1fstdc2

i like it,,,it makes you stand out from all the others

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I'll agree with half that. I actually like going to shows. The most fun I have with the car are road trips and driving on back roads in the middle of nowhere with just a few of my friends. The function/form is more of a reply to the comments I used to get to slam the car. I'd rather have a well tuned suspension than a car that sits on the ground and rubs on every turn. But then again its just a sig, I forget half the shit I type in those anyway.
:smackself:what:

that was total sarcasm on my part.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'd rather have a well tuned suspension than a car that sits on the ground and rubs on every turn.
Most people do miss the notion that completely dumping your car on the ground makes it handles worse. People mistake less body roll for better handling when you actually increased the distance of the suspension roll center compared with the body because you're suspension geometry is all screwed up, your LCA's are now putting up in the air and your steering sucks because you're tie rods are swinging on a horrible arc

98PAITR

haha, thats much better. Future plans? Not too much left if you don't go into internal stuff.
I'm in the process of stripping the red paint off the calipers and sanding down the casting marks, then I'm going to paint them a flat titanium color. While I'm doing this I want to do APR extended wheel studs and Earl's brake lines.