CJ's Lunchbox (xB)

Ganyon

My leds. But no, the emblem does not stay litall the time. Its on a switch and only comes on when you open a door or unlock the car.

Ganyon

Sold my front lip and wing today so I can buy my hid bulbs.

Also, I used the backseat for the first time, and lets just say there is more than enough room for "activities".

94RS

No fucks given.
Also, I used the backseat for the first time, and lets just say there is more than enough room for "activities".
If people transport stretched Rucks in there, you should have no problem giving yourself a stranger...

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Are there wings for these that have a more vertical angle? Like, the backyard special for the egs but not that extreme. I think that would look good.

Ganyon

I ordered some more led's for the tag lights and stuff the other day. Then I found out my yellow nokya bulbs would fit in my high beams so those are in. And I'm looking into getting some spacers, but I think I wanna lower the car first.

Ganyon

Christmas was pretty good this year. I got 2 trd oil caps, afe dry flow filter, rear bumper protected, led interior lights, cargo net, c pillar storage nets, and a wash bucket full of detailing goodies.