valve cover paint

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
hey guys i found this texture paint at the wally mart except it not high heat would it work on a valve cover?

Sammich

Yes...its All In Your Prepping And Painting Abilities...my Vote..ship/send It To Ricky, He May Send You Some Gay Material When Sending The Vc Back, But He Paints Well

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i do valve covers all the time. Anyways, just use a high temp primer and a high temp clear. It will hold up fine. Just strip off all the old paint from the valve cover.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
thanks man, i would deffinately send it to ricky but i have to keep the car mobile and i dont want to leave it outside.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i do valve covers all the time. Anyways, just use a high temp primer and a high temp clear. It will hold up fine. Just strip off all the old paint from the valve cover.
thanks, i just painted it on the car and it looks terrible and i want to do it right this time! this thing is actually corroded underneath the paint thats on it.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
yea, if theres corroded, sand it off. itll only get worse and so will the paint. I do valve covers for neon people at least 1 a week

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
what kinda cover should i get for a ls