best set of coilovers $650 and under

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
What's the best set of coilovers I could buy for under $650? Don't plan to hit the track. Just want to put them on my DD.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Tokico shocks with Ground Control sleeves, or find something used. Any decent set of coilovers is going to cost more than that.

ThissIzChris55

What he said! ^^^
I'm planning on getting some soon!:)

Also try not to buy used anything when it comes to your suspension. Not worth the risk.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
What he said! ^^^
I'm planning on getting some soon!:)

Also try not to buy used anything when it comes to your suspension. Not worth the risk.

@bkirschr bought used Tein coilovers and hasn't had problems...

ThissIzChris55

That's why I said try:p If you have the money I think you should get em new. And $650 is definetely enough:)

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Get F&F type 1 for $550 and the rest could be spent on a wheel alignment.

AgentZero

Yonaka full coilovers. $500 free shipping on eBay. If you get on there website they go for $900 these are what I'm running. They are really nice. Take good corners. And just plain feel good. Lol

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
f*** f&f. Go with Ground Control or gtfo
werd...

for G2 tegs the FF type onees drop the ass too low and you will soon be dropping another 50 or so bucks on the extenders, plus the time to take em apart and install em if you don't like the ass dropped like it will be...

cheap coilovers are a waste f flipping time. Most serious G2 guys roll Koni yellows with Ground controls or Tokico Illuminas with Ground Controls...

FF, Meagan, Gosspeed, etc etc etc all look the same for a reason if you ask me. if you want a real RELIABLE coilover design shock you gonna drop about double your price.

Unless you are tracking your car it is overkill. best bang for budget will be the illuminas with GC sleeves.

dlo253

f*** f&f. Go with Ground Control or gtfo
This
Since you said it won't see track time, you should save up a few more bucks and get components that come with a lifetime warranty. So you won't have to buy another set in a year. Stay away from the pretty colored Taiwanese shit, and you will thank us later.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
:thumbs up
This
Since you said it won't see track time, you should save up a few more bucks and get components that come with a lifetime warranty. So you won't have to buy another set in a year. Stay away from the pretty colored Taiwanese s***, and you will thank us later.

Jeffaj20

I don't know about y'all, but my Progress Auto CS II's kick ass!
They have a special on HT for $595 with shipping.

Freaking great customer service too!