What's up with all these spam threads?

94RS

No fucks given.
The admins don't care enough to make the signup process secure, so we get flooded with spam.

Sad too, because just a few years ago, if you logged in and saw 40 new threads, chances are that 39 of those 40 were real posts. The spam is driving real traffic away from the site IMO.

TheMyth

I might not visit in everyday, but there was quite a difference coming in here today from my last visit. Is there a way to get in touch with admin and get someone designated with authority to remove the spam ?

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Yeah it's made me hesitant to to come here. I for sure will not be ordering from here or tunersports in the future unless they make a good faith effort to clean up the site. Hell if he cleans it up I'll order CI stickers or what not

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah it's made me hesitant to to come here. I for sure will not be ordering from here or tunersports in the future unless they make a good faith effort to clean up the site. Hell if he cleans it up I'll order CI stickers or what not
They stopped making CI stickers a few years ago. Earlier this year, for about a day or two, you could've ordered CI stickers with your username on it, but I think I'm the only one that bought some before it was pulled.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
They stopped making CI stickers a few years ago. Earlier this year, for about a day or two, you could've ordered CI stickers with your username on it, but I think I'm the only one that bought some before it was pulled.

Well someone should do a limited run of them to sort of fundraise for the site.